It has been raining for the past two days and I have been lazy, you know just the usual. I have this obsession on wanting to update as often as I can, but I do not have ideas popping out like daisies, so I decided to do this little bit!
1. Watching Doctor Who and catch up on Bloglovin’
Since Matt Smith is leaving the show, I decided to watch most of the episodes he is in!
2. Try to take a picture with my brother and dog in front of the tree,
and have it not being as successful as I hoped.
3. Wishing I was at Hogwarts for Christmas
Yes that is my wallpaper and yes that is the 4, from like 4 years ago.
4. Turn on my Christmas tree for a little holiday spirit!
5. Wanting to read every fashion book I have but not wanting to at the same time.
6. Trying on eye shadow that I had for months but never really used it.
I used Impulse on my lids and added Glance on the bottom.
5. Pretending to be French while waiting to be picked up to go to mall also for Peter Pan to be on TV.
6. Finding out that a picture of mine was featured on the Forever 21 website!
Sorry if this post was boring as I was bored I guess.
Bracelets: Express, Six and Francesca’s
Eye shadow: Stila “in the moment”
Beret: American Apparel
Necklace (shown on F21 website): Forever 21
Make sure you catch Santa at the Norad Santa Tracker!
I do every year, even though I no longer believe in Father Christmas, it has always been a tradition of me and my family’s! Along with having raviolis every Christmas eve!
If we don’t talk between now and the New Year, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin | Tumblr | Style Tumblr | Pinterest