Hey there! So today I received a comment by the lovely Imogen of Fashion Fanatic stating that she nominated me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”! I would love to thank you her so very much and that I absolutely adore her blog and you all should follow her! It made me realize there are people actually paying attention to my blog! Even though I am not so sure if there is an actual award that comes with it, I really am grateful for the nomination!
So here are the rules!
1.Thank and link the amazing person that nominated you.
2.List the rules as well as display the award.
3.Then share seven things/facts about yourself.
4.Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and remember to comment on their blogs to let them know you’ve nominated them also provide a link in your post.
5.This rule is optional you can proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. on your sidebar and also follow the blogger that nominated you.
1. I have a strong desire to travel, but I hate planes. I really cannot go by car much longer either as sitting just makes me anxious after a few hours. Despite wanting to go to London, Sydney and L.A. I cannot travel on a plane for a little more than 4 hours or else I also get anxious. As you can see I get anxious a lot.
2. A Cinderella Story is my favorite movie of all time. The movie with Hillary Duff as the main girl. I love the music they play along with the story line, I am still waiting as the outcast girl to have a kiss in the rain with the quarterback of the football team.
Favorite moment right there! ^
3. My music is completely random. Although I cannot sing I do sing to different genres of songs from the Frozen soundtrack to All Time Low to Iggy Azalea.
4. I have an obsession with bunnies! Even though I had one when I was 8, I really started wanting one again. Maybe name her Alice. I even have a bunny shaped lamp.
5. I am a hopeless romantic. If you haven’t known, I love the whole Romeo and Juliet type of stories, make sure it has a happy ending. I hope one day I can get my happy ending despite the horrors of real life.
6. The Gallagher Girls Series is my favorite series of all time! I have read each book about 5 times and I still love them. The funny moment is I feel like Cammie Morgan and I are like one person.
7. I named a sack of sugar Lucas Ashton Calum Clifford. In Psych class we had to carry around a sack of sugar and pretend it was a baby so I named it after the members of my favorite band 5 Seconds of Summer.
I would like to thank you for reading my posts along with sticking with my random posts whatever they may be about.
I kind of literally went through my Twitter feed to figure on what to put as my facts and items.