It has been raining for the past two days and I have been lazy, you know just the usual. I have this obsession on wanting to update as often as I can, but I do not have ideas popping out like daisies, so I decided to do this little bit!
1. Watching Doctor Who and catch up on Bloglovin’
Since Matt Smith is leaving the show, I decided to watch most of the episodes he is in!
2. Try to take a picture with my brother and dog in front of the tree,
3. Wishing I was at Hogwarts for Christmas
4. Turn on my Christmas tree for a little holiday spirit!
5. Wanting to read every fashion book I have but not wanting to at the same time.
6. Trying on eye shadow that I had for months but never really used it.
Sorry if this post was boring as I was bored I guess.
Bracelets: Express, Six and Francesca’s
Eye shadow: Stila “in the moment”
Beret: American Apparel
Necklace (shown on F21 website): Forever 21
Make sure you catch Santa at the Norad Santa Tracker!
I do every year, even though I no longer believe in Father Christmas, it has always been a tradition of me and my family’s! Along with having raviolis every Christmas eve!
If we don’t talk between now and the New Year, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!