Scrolling through my Facebook dash (hiding my Tumblr from my mom) and texting my best friend Maria, it seems like everyone has been going to Disney World, while I’m stuck in my boring little town of Maryland.
I started dreaming about the magical world of Disney with characters like Peter Pan and Snow White and far off places like Neverland and Wonderland. Then I got to thinking of the beautiful castles that light up at the night, the places where the princesses and princes stay and live. Since recently Belle and the Beast’s castle is now opened to the public, I wondered what it was like to be a princess, what exactly are the qualities.
Just last year I was a few of those who wanted to dress up as a princess for Princess Teddy Bear Tea Party, sadly I wasn’t picked but I learned a little from the experience.
To Be a Princess:
- You are not perfect, you don’t have to look like all the models in the magazine or don’t have to wear the pounds of make up you see on other girls.
- Make mistakes means learning from them.
- Falling down doesn’t mean its the end, you will always have bad times.
- Get through the tough times strong.
- Be someone you would want to be.
- Believe in yourself no matter what you go through.
- Be unique.
- Stand up for your beliefs.
You are you and do not change anything about yourself because being you is perfect.
I had found this video from Disney which is hopefully more inspiring by 10000000000000% then I wrote above. Hopefully you’ll enjoy it and inspire you to like it inspired me too.
P.S. I do not own the picture or the video.