Also known as Valentine’s Day when all the people who are in love have a snog fest and give each other gifts that are either engagement rings or pieces of gum that you found on the bottom of your bag. But for me and maybe some others are being found alone during the super romantic day. I used to hate this day, but for this year I don’t know why I’m so excited. Maybe I can ask my homeroom teacher if I could wear anything heart related other than my uniform?
Though I do wish that some guy, well any guy to proclaim their love for me on this day would be great, but that is not what I’m gonna talk about. So for those who believe are gonna grow old and live with a million cats just because for the past few years they haven’t had someone special and I found a few ways to spend this dreadful yet amazing day.
- You can cry about it by watching romance movies like the Notebook or my favorite, a Walk to Remember. Be like, I want a romance like that and eat your feelings away or you can cry with your best friends for a girls night for those who are also single.
- Singles Party! Invite all your single friends and talk about how gushy the couples are while wearing dresses with flowers in your hair and embracing the freedom of not being in a relationship.
- Listen to Girl Power music like Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato or Katy Perry. Maybe Taylor Swift if you want to feel bad, so maybe not.
- Write, write, write on how everything is amazing without that special someone or how bad it is.
- Go see a movie like Warm Bodies for that really hot zombie! Just make sure to not bring a friend who gets easily scared of the badly made animations.
- Read a book, maybe something that involves no boys what so ever or you can cry over someone else’s romance like the Fault in Our Stars
- Or make Valentine’s handmade or store bought, with candy or with not (haha rhymed there). Give them to your friends, teachers, that special boy or even your cat. But you can eat it all.
Have fun this Valentine’s Day and remember its only 24 horrible hours to get through so don’t really do anything crazy unless its kissing that special boy!