Disclaimer: Found this Jello ad on YouTube, I don’t own anything.
I have found this ad while on Youtube and I’m like why not, I have nothing else to do today so yeah. P.S. there is a reduced sugar version but I don’t think that will be as yummy as I want.
- 2-1/2 cups milk divided
- 2 packets of KNOX Unflavored Jello (1/4 oz each)
- 2 oz of melted BAKER’s Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 package of JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.9 oz)
- 12 miniature pretzel twists, broken to make little cup holders
- 1-1/2 thawed COOL WHIP whipped toppings (yummy 🙂
- 1/4 cup JET-PUFFED Vanilla Mallow Bits (even more yummy)
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups of milk to dry Jello in small saucepan; then stir. Let sit for 3 minutes for it to become soft. Cook and stir on medium hear 3 minutes so it will dissolve. Remove it from the heat source and add the chocolate in while stirring it. Also cool it 5 more minutes.
- Beat pudding and milk in a medium bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Add in JELLO and whisk it in. Separate in into shot cups that have already been spreaded with pan spray to come out nicely after 3 hours of refrigerate.
- Tap the little chocolate out of cups and placing them on a plate. Add a pretzel that has been broken to the side of each chocolate cup to similar to a mug. Add COOL WHIP to the top of each and add little marshmallows for the finishing touch.
I might not have explained it as well as they can so go to kraftbrands and hopefully you’ll find other yummy recipes! Hope your Christmas was fun!
Disclaimer: Again I don’t own anything, not even the picture