Disclaimer: Found this Jello ad on YouTube, I don’t own anything.
I have found this ad while on Youtube and I’m like why not, I have nothing else to do today so yeah. P.S. there is a reduced sugar version but I don’t think that will be as yummy as I want.
- 2-1/2 cups milk divided
- 2 packets of KNOX Unflavored Jello (1/4 oz each)
- 2 oz of melted BAKER’s Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1 package of JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding (3.9 oz)
- 12 miniature pretzel twists, broken to make little cup holders
- 1-1/2 thawed COOL WHIP whipped toppings (yummy 🙂
- 1/4 cup JET-PUFFED Vanilla Mallow Bits (even more yummy)
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups of milk to dry Jello in small saucepan; then stir. Let sit for 3 minutes for it to become soft. Cook and stir on medium hear 3 minutes so it will dissolve. Remove it from the heat source and add the chocolate in while stirring it. Also cool it 5 more minutes.
- Beat pudding and milk in a medium bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Add in JELLO and whisk it in. Separate in into shot cups that have already been spreaded with pan spray to come out nicely after 3 hours of refrigerate.
- Tap the little chocolate out of cups and placing them on a plate. Add a pretzel that has been broken to the side of each chocolate cup to similar to a mug. Add COOL WHIP to the top of each and add little marshmallows for the finishing touch.
I might not have explained it as well as they can so go to kraftbrands and hopefully you’ll find other yummy recipes! Hope your Christmas was fun!
Disclaimer: Again I don’t own anything, not even the picture
I have wanted to update this on Saturday, then yesterday but I’m a procrastinator. I also need to study for midterms and read my book for English which I seriously don’t want to read, but yeah. SO I would like to share what it is nice to wear to a hockey game.
My brothers have been playing hockey since, well I don’t even know when and the other day was my one of the few times I go (I’m not really into sports). So I decided to dress warmly in some really cute things and my new favorite hat that I had gotten last year or so and haven’t worn it until now. Excuse the face that I make in the pictures above, please.
- Yellow Coat- Forever 21 (I thought it was similar to Taylor Swift’s in one of her pictures)
- Blue and Gray Sweater- Forever 21 (Where a tank underneath cuz wool is itchy)
- Jeans- American Eagle
- Hat- American Eagle (makes me feel like a Snowman!)
- Boots- Nordstrom
- Phone Case (which doesn’t matter)- Jack Wills
- Navy and Pink Fingerless Gloves (not pictured)- Jack Wills
Merry Christmas, or Happy Hannukkah and Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year.
P.S. I am currently tracking Santa (whom I don’t believe in since my dreams were crushed in 5th grade and this is our favorite traditions) and he is in India.
As we all know that it is that time of year again, when the kitchen smells like baking goods and the Christmas tree is up and bright (I sound like Gossip Girl). Christmas is coming. Everywhere it might be snowing, but where I am currently there is no single drop of snow and it feels like summer time. So that is kind of disappointing. I was recently going through one of my favorite author’s blog, Ally Carter, and I was inspired by doing something similar to her list thing.
So this Christmas I want good things to happen
- World Peace, I know its a long way but with troubles going on around the world. Also helping with others and help with the Newtown members is what I really want to do even if its states away.
- Family time, our family has been busy recently and I just want to get back to those good old days. We are hoping to do our Christmas tradition: eating raviolis on Christmas Eve (that is what we Italian families do), tracking Santa online even though we were crushed of our little childhood, and stacking up presents on top of each other to make a little fort that my brothers and I have been doing since we were young.
- Dreams to Come True, in 2013, I’m going to take a stand and no matter how my parents might not like what I want, I’m taking my dreams into action. I’m going to take a step and watch as everything falls into place of what I’ve wanted since I was 6 years old.
- Finding Love, I always dreamt about meeting a handsome nice Prince Charming at a Christmas Ball with my in a red flowy dress and he has his eyes on me the whole night. But none of those fantasies, silly me for believing in fairy tales but they are more fun than real life. I know I always fall for the boys with the girlfriends, which I hate, but I hope something will go my way this year.
- Not Care What Society Thinks, I have dealt with bullying my whole life and I have blaming everything on me, even if something is not even my fault. I have these times where I am bullying myself more than I should. But I shouldn’t, I should be happy about myself and how I look and shouldn’t cry over pretty girls because I can’t look like them and I want to help those who are feeling poorly about themselves.
Have a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or Happy Holidays but make sure to have a Happy New Year!
P.S. I took the picture
Hi since you’ve noticed I changed it from Wanderlust to Alis Chic, I did not like the url and I wanted something different, like using the name the workers that wrote on my first coffee ever from Starbucks. I have been busy with high school and midterms are coming up but so is winter break and here is what I hope to have up during break and next year.
- More Tutorials
- More about clothes and trends
- Make Up
- Nail Art
- Book and Movie Reviews
- Make my own clothing
- Interview people (trying to start next year with one of my favorite British actress if Iget the courage to ask her)
- More Pictures
- My writings
- and more if I could think of any
- Or high school experiences
- And there will be a Christmas Post coming soon!
Recently I have been informed that there is a new trend with sweaters! If you all know I literally have an obsession with sweaters, more like over-sized sweaters which take up most of my closet spaces.
I’m so excited that there is a new style and hopefully I will be getting something similar to this since I also have this crazy obsession with studs, ugh love them!
You can get this Olive Knit Studded Sweater at Windsor for $39.90
P.S. my mom thought this was a little like the 80s which to her was a bad decade, maybe more like the music because how could you hate these sweaters?!?