I remember a few years ago that I have made a summer bucket list with a few of my friends (one of them my ex-bff) and sadly we couldn’t finish it (well we didn’t even start it). So I have made this list the past few months to do before I’m 25 and hopefully finish it by then. My list is about living life to the fullest and will be forever life changing. So I would like to share some with you and maybe you guys would be inspired to started a bucket list too.
So here is a few.
1. Have a real boyfriend, get my first kiss (in the rain)
2. Inspire someone- I have with a few people, I don’t know how but they say I have. Maybe by my story about how I’m strong during hard times.
3. Become tumblr famous- who doesn’t want to be tumblr famous?
4. Write a hit song- maybe write it with one of my favorite writers or by myself
5. Go to my top 6 Places to visit- 1. Paris (my name/middle name is french), 2. London (HARRY POTTER), 3. Sydney, Australia (H2o kinda made me want to go there), 4. Naples, Italy (where my family came from), 5. LA (I know its just on the other side of the country butI really wanna go there), 6. Disney World (I’ve been there 3 times in my life but want to go there again)
6. Learn how to surf- For the few years ago (well when I was 9), I’ve always wanted to be the skater girl type. I tried teaching myself how to skateboard but that literally failed.
7. Have/go to a masquerade ball- we had one at school but no one wore masks, so I want it for my sweet 16th so I can have a Cinderella moment like in A Cinderella Story (my favorite movie of all time and watching it right now).
8. Walk around a city/mall with a “Free Hugs” sign- when I was in Boston, where I used to live, I saw a girl walk around with the sign and I thought that would be fun.
9. Road trip with friends- I thought would be fun because my friend Sam and I are planning to go to London before college and a few other friends are planning to go to Australia.
10. Keep a diary- I have literally started maybe around 10 different diaries, all complete fails but maybe this one won’t be. Maybe I’ll get it published and hopefully have it inspire someone.
This post was inspired by the amazing Alli Simpson and she was inspired by the Huffington Post.